The Mee-go Milano comes as a complete package including carrycot, car seat, deluxe changing bag, raincover, mosquito net, handmuffs and cup holder.
Choose from two chassis styles; Classic and Sport. Both chassis styles are available in black or white and come with full suspension, large shopping basket and quick release wheels with air tyres. The Sport chassis features fixed or swivel front wheels for effortless movement. Both chassis have an adjustable handle bar height to suit all members of the family.
The carrycot is suitable from birth with a large hood, adjustable backrest, mattress and cotton liner. The seat unit which is tested up to 25kgs can be used in parent and forward facing modes and features multi-recline positions. The large hood features a ventilation window to ensure baby does not overheat on warmer days.
The Car Seat features a newborn pack to ensure your little one is protected and comfortable from early days and can be removed as your baby grows. Car Seat adaptors are included to attach to the chassis.The functionality of the Milano Travel System is second to none, attention to detail and quality simply outstanding.
- Carrycot suitable from birth complete with mattress, cotton liner and adjustable backrest
- Forward and parent facing, reclining seat unit complete with apron, tested up to 25kgs
- All round suspension
- Detachable bumper bar
- Large hood with ventilation window
- Large shopping basket
- Adjustable handle bar
- Deluxe changing bag complete with wet bag and changing mattress
- PVC rain cover and mosquito net
- Hot and cold thermal cup holder
- Co-ordinating handmuffs for the colder weather
- Car seat with newborn pack and apron including adaptors
- Sport chassis unfolded dimensions Length 106cm, Height max 124cm
- Sport chassis folded dimensions Length 98cm, Height 40cm
- Classic chassis unfolded dimensions Length 111cm, Height max 124cm
- Classic chassis folded dimensions Length 89cm, Height 45cm
- Carrycot weight 5.6kg
- Seat unit weight 5.3kg
- Sport chassis weight 6.2kg
- Classic chassis weight 7kg