IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY
Brand New was £199 NOW!!!! £99
REQUIRES 2 WAY BASE IF NOT BELT FITTING
- Group 0+
- Birth up to 13kg/29lb or approx 12-15months.
- i-Size regulated Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- High tech impact-absorbing side protection system.
The Pebble Plus from Maxi-Cosi is an excellent choice for safety and comfort thanks to the Side Protection System and padded head support. Suitable from birth to 12 months, this i-Size car seat is one part of the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFamily car seat safety Collection offering up to 4 years of rearward facing travel and improved head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident. It can be easily clicked into a pushchair to create a flexible travel system and comes with a range of additional features:
- Isofix compatible - For ultimate protection and security, Maxi Cosi recommends using this car seat in combination with the 2wayFix base (sold separately) for i-Size safety and click-and-go installation right from birth. It can be followed with the 2wayPearl toddler car seat as part of the 2WayFamily Collection for a travel system to last from birth to toddler age (sold separately).
- High tech impact-absorbing side protection system at the top side wings providing extra comfort for your baby and greatly improved safety performance in a side impact collision.
- The one-pull, three point harness adjustment ensures its correct tension, and stays open for fuss-free fitting.
- Compatible with a large range of pushchairs, including Bugaboo, Quinny, Maxi Cosi, iCandy and Uppababy, when used with adaptors (sold separately).
- Memory button for easy release from your pushchair, for a smooth transition from car to pram, and back.
- Comfortable baby-hugger inlay for a tailored fit and comfort.
- The harness and headrest can be adjusted simultaneously to suit the height of your child.
- It's aeroplane approved and also has clear belt guides for securing with a 3-point belt.
- Removable and machine washable cover.
- UV protection hood included (hidden away under the lip at the top of the car seat!).
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.