IN STORE ONLY PURCHASE
Please call our sales team on 01457810566 for best prices
Discover the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus in Black Raven, the baby car seat that embraces your baby offering excellent safety and extra comfort.
This baby car seat co-ordinates with the 2wayFix base (sold separately) for the safest ISOFIX installation into your car, allowing infants up to 75 cm (approx. 1 year) to travel in safety rearward-facing. Once your baby grows out of the Pebble you can move onto the 2 Way Pearl car seat (sold separately) which fits onto the FamilyFix base unit as well. This car seat can also be fitted in the car with the adult seat belts.
The Pebble Plus complies with the latest i-Size safety standard. The included baby-hugg inlay offers a better fit and lying position for your newborn. When your baby has grown, the impact-absorbing material at the top side wings provides enhanced comfort and safety in case of side impact collisions.
- Use from birth until 75 cm (approx. 1 year)
- Compatible with Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base for the safest and complete i-Size compliant solution
- Part of the 2wayFamily collection; offering up to 4 years of rearward facing travel and safety
- Clear belt routing guides for securing with a 3-point seat belt
- New high-tech impact-absorbing side protection system allows for extra comfort and safety
- Comfortable and reversible baby-hugg inlay offers a better fit and protection for newborns
- Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily place the baby in the seat
- One-pull harness system for adjusting the harness length
- Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment
- Removable and washable cover without removing the harness
- Integrated sun canopy
- Compatible with all Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and many other strollers
- Memory buttons allow for one hand release from a Maxi-Cosi or Quinny pushchair
- Airplane approved
- Conforms to ECE: R44/04
i-Size: i-Size is new EU legislation that increases the safety level of child car seats, and so provides improved protection for children in cars. i-Size does not replace the current car seat regulation ECE R44/04, but will run side by side with it for the foreseeable future.
- Improved protection at higher forces for side and front impact
- Much better protection of head and neck
- i-Size promotes isofix
- Less chance of being incorrectly fitted than belted car seats
Group 0+ Car Seats: You should keep a baby in a group 0+ rear-facing car seat for as long as possible as this is the safest way of transporting your baby in the car. You should only move them onto the next car seat once they have reached the weight limit of that seat, or the crown of their head is level with the top of the car seat. The weight limits may vary so please ensure you have read the labels on the side of the seat which will tell you your specific seats limits.
Suitability: When buying a car seat its important to make sure you are choosing the correct one for both your car and your child. It’s important you select the correct type of car seat for your child’s weight and because not all car seats will fit all cars it is critical that you check the selected car seat will fit your model of car. Follow the instructions provided with your chosen seat carefully for a safe and accurate fitting of the car seat and make sure you have the instructions to hand for future reference. Your car manual will also provide guidance on any fitting guidance specific to that car model.
To check if your car is compatible with this Maxi-Cosi car seat, use the Maxi-Cosi Car Fitting List: http://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk/gb-en/products/car-seats/car-fitting.aspx
Free Car Seat Demonstration In Store: