IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY
Please phone our sales team on 01457810566
Please note: we advise that you check that your vehicle has a top tether anchorage point in order that this car seat can be correctly installed. The top tether anchor point is on the boot floor or the back of the seat bench. In most newer cars it’s highlighted with the top tether logo. The top tether hook of the car seat needs to be firmly attached to the hook, to secure the third ISOFIX point.
Child safety takes a new turn with the new Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus. This toddler car seat combines a 360° swivelling seat with state-of-the-art safety performance, by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation. This makes securing your toddler a breeze as the seat faces outwards.
Thanks to the AxissFix, parents don’t need to lean over and squeeze in between the car seat and the back of the front seat. It allows front-on access by just turning the seat towards the parent. Within seconds you can buckle up your child and rotate the seat either rearward or forward-facing.
- Easy and safe universal IsoFix installation with top tether
- Your toddler can travel rearward-facing up to 87cm (approximately 2 years)
- i-Size compliant with the best protection for the head and neck
- Padded seat with angled base, providing additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing your toddler into the seat easier
- 4 recline position in both directions
- Adjustable harness hooks and one-pull harness system, securing your little one in seconds.
- Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment
- Harness strap hooks, keeping the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat
The AxissFix can be easily rotated from a rearward to forward facing position, allowing parents the flexibility to make the choice at which stage their toddler is moved forward facing. For convenience, the AxissFix offers easy and secure installation, using Top Tether and IsoFix connectors that lock the car seat to the body of the car. Colour indicators confirm that the seat is correctly installed, giving parents complete peace of mind.
This i-Size car seat features four recline positions in both directions and a comfy padded seat that can be rotated in every sitting position.
Please note: The AxissFix features integrated IsoFix points and does not require a detachable base.
What is in the box:
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus
- 1 x Set of harness pads
- 1 x Inlay
- 1 x Manual
This is a group band 0+ & 1, suitable from birth up to 18kg/40lb (birth to up to about 4 years).
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Care instructions
- Shell: wipe clean only; Cover: hand wash only
- H58 x W45 x D55cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
- i-Size car seat
- Isofix Information
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.