Summer holidays and Lottie can’t wait to go to Lincoln Cliff Beach to look for fossils. With her special rock hammer and backpack full of useful gear, Lottie is ready for an adventure at the cliffs by the sea. It is so exciting to think that she might make her own scientific discovery! What will she find? An ammonite? A bone from a plesiosaur? Or maybe even a dinosaur…!
Hair: Brown; Eyes: Brown
- Olive coloured gilet puffa vest
- Turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print
- Cargo shorts
- Orange and white stripe socks
- Sturdy boots
- Baseball cap
- A rucksack
- Fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer)
- Four ammonite fossils
- Special collector cards about the British female fossil hunter Mary Anning
- Notable women in paleontology additional sheet
Special Edition Gold Collection
The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Fossil Hunter’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with TrowelBlazers, an Anglo-American group of women archaeologists, palaeontologists and geologists.
Find out more at www.trowelblazers.com