The Cruiserfix 3 is the latest in the Cruiserfix series by Kiddy
This brand new Group 2/3 seat boasts unrivalled safety and comfort features. There is an adjustable leg rest to provide comfort; padded fabrics and excellent head support for a quick snooze.
The Grey Melange and Hot Red Cruiserfix 3 grows with the child and adapts perfectly in width and height. It is suitable for a child from approx. 3 years (15 kg) up to the age of 12 (36 kg). The eye level indicator built into the head rest. shows exactly where the head rest needs to be to ensure a perfect fit.
- Weight approx of car seat: 7.6kg
- Minimum dimensions: H 65 x W 55 x D 45 cm
- Maximum dimensions: H 83 x W 64 x D 50 cm
- Suitable to use from the age of 3 years to 12 years old, weight 15-36kg
- Durable cover: easy to replace and washable, available in a wide range of colours
- One-hand height and width adjustment - expands the height and width simultaneously by a simple squeeze of the handle on the rear of the seat
- Comfortable fabrics - extra soft padding for maximum comfort, the materials helps regulate the child's temperature, whilst absorbing any moisture around your little one to increase air circulation
- Buckling your child into the seat could not be easier, the belt routes are indicated in red to remove the risk of incorrect routing
- Your car seat grows with your child, the height and width-adjustable backrest to perfectly adapt their size. With five different positions, the leg rest can also be adjusted accordingly
- The Honey Comb 2 material is used in the sensitive head and shoulder areas to ensure optimum protection
Kiddy Replacement Scheme:
If your Kiddy car seat has been in an accident (and was ordered from us) please contact our Customer Service team about Kiddy's accident replacement scheme.
Safety comes first
|Kiddy K-fix+ Connectors||The new longer K-fix+ connectors enable easy fitting of this car seat to an ISOFIX mounting system. This creates a rigid connection to the the vehicle. The improved k-fix+ connectors move sideways in the event of a side impact, to push the child away from any door intrusion.|
|Retraction mechanism||The practical retraction mechanism allows you to remove the Kiddy k-fix+ connectors from the car in a quick and easy way. This makes this car seat also suitable for use in vehicles without an ISOFIX system.|
The Cruiserfix 3 benefits from the new 2017 fabrics which has silver reflective panels on the side of the head rest. This enables the seat easily to be seen in the dark through the window, should an accident occur at night.
The seat has a special pattern which conveys the Morse code message: “Kiddy – we love our kids”. The Cruiserfix 3 comes in a choice of 8 modern colours.