IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY
Brand New WAS!!!! £199 NOW £99
REQUIRES iBASE ADVANCE
The i-Anchor Advance group 0+ and 1 car seat from Joie is part of the i-Size Safe System, a flexible yet sturdy seating system designed and engineered to keep little one’s safe.
The first UK Government certified i-Size child seat, the i-Anchor Advance is suitable from birth and provides rearward or forward installation up to approximately 4 years. It is Suitable rearward facing from birth to 105cm, and then forward facing from 15 months to 105cm.
Quick and instant ISOFIX installation with the i-Base Advance.
Please note: Isofix base sold separately.
- Meets the new i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
- Features exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest with 3 layers of security including patented Intelli-Fit™ foam
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell keeps seat strong and resilient during impact
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable
- Quick release, washable seat pad
- Ventilation on back of seat increases child's comfort
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- Simple & secure click onto i-Base Advance
- Integrated rebound bar on base
- Switches from rearward to forward with a quick, single button activation
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.