Was £389 NOW!!!! £299
This British innovation is a full size stroller with a compact fold. Its unique wearable design leaves both hands free for parenting when a toddler is happy to walk, and the revolutionary omni-wheels offer agile steering across multiple terrains.
The sleek yet robust frame transforms to compact proportions in a matter of seconds, folding down to just 53x41x28cm and even smaller when the wheels are removed, making the Omnio Stroller ideal for compact living, taking up minimal storage space in the home or car. It will tuck neatly under a table or desk, or stored in a cupboard or overhead locker.
Yes, there are other strollers on the market that will fold to a smaller size. However, the Omnio Stroller is the only compact lightweight stroller that will comfortably carry a child up to 22kg.
The omni-wheels are best described as a 'wheel of wheels'. Instead of a traditional tyre around the outer edge of the wheel, it has a series of curved rollers. This means the omni-wheel can rotate like a standard wheel, and also roll sideways on the roller that is in contact with the ground without having to swivel and is well suited to multiple terrains. Omnio is the first stroller to market that uses omni-wheels, providing superior steering compared to standard castor wheels.
An adjustable, 6 point childs harness doubles up to act as a full backpack harness for carrying Omnio on your back, and the generous padding gives comfort to both child and parent. Omnio offers great all round comfort for exploring a city, on a family walk or bike ride.
Taking the Omnio Stroller when going out for the day means you will not have to carry your tired toddler home again.
Continuous innovation is the driving force behind the development of the Omnio range, Omnio are passionate about creating premium quality products where user-centred design is at the heart of every decision they make.
Key Design Features
- Adjustable handle foam grip, red unfold button and adjustable vertical height range 81 – 103 cm
- All-weather hood waterproof + UV protection, (UPF50+) with flexible sun visor, viewing panel, reflective binding
- Padded shoulder straps unique dual-purpose harness offers exceptional comfort for children and a fully adjustable backpack style harness for parents to carry Omnio folded, leaving both hands free to attend to child
- Adjustable Chest Strap offers additional safety for toddler (6th point on harness), and improved comfort in backpack mode
- Seat suitable from 6 months up to 22 kg, with 2 crotch strap positions, multi-positional recline, fully washable (30oC)
- Safety harness 6 point harness, fully adjustable, popper straps (6*) provide four shoulder strap anchor positions
- Footrest substantial support, flip up design, folds away for storage, enables toddler to climb aboard Omnio
- Omni-wheels omni-directional wheels, front suspension, agile steering, eliminate castor ‘flutter’, quick release for easy cleaning
- Mudguards fitted for all four wheels, fully removable for cleaning
- Puncture-proof Tyres detachable for easy cleaning, 6” diameter, extra-wide for superior multi-terrain performance
- Brake Pedal single central red pedal, push to apply, lift to release
- Safety lock dual lock safety system
- Seat Pockets main pocket has zipped compartment, keyring clip and large external mesh pocket for storing hood, 2kg max. load
- Multi-function moulding with locking clamp for telescopic handle, seat tensioning and hood attachment point.
- Note: Also included but not shown – Detachable shopping net (3kg max. load) + Rain cover + Travel bag.