EasyRead Alarm Clock, Past & To Red Blue Face
EasyRead Time Teacher Children’s Alarm Clock with Night Light. Age 5+. 12cm Diameter. 3x AA batteries required (not included). Silent, no ticking. Ideal for a bedside table.
The EasyRead Time Teacher Alarm Clock is a fully functioning alarm clock that also helps children learn to tell the time using our simple 3-step teaching system.
Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the clock, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the green side.
Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand.
Like this: 8…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- EasyRead Time Teacher children’s electronic alarm clock with night light, 12 cm diameter. Ideal for children age 5+.
- Designed to help children learn to tell the time. Supplied with a simple step-by-step teaching method, consistent with other EasyRead Time Teacher clocks and wrist watches.
- Crescendo alarm, which starts with a gentle beep and gets progressively more urgent until it is turned off. Snooze button disables the alarm for 5 minutes before it starts again.
- Built-in light sensor controls the brightness of the clock face, which glows gently in the dark. Pressing the Snooze button makes the clock face glow brighter, strong enough to see items on the bedside table.
- Silent sweep movement so there is no annoying ticking. Ideal for a bedside clock. Battery operated – takes 3 AA batteries (not supplied).
Weight 0.4 kg Dimensions 15 x 9 x 18 cm