EASYREAD TIME TEACHER RAINBOW PAST & TO WATCH – GREY
EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow Children’s Past & To Wrist Watch, 33 mm diameter, with purple nylon strap. Simple 3-step teaching system to learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
This Rainbow Past & To Wrist Watch is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time. Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour. Teach your child the 3 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
The 3-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember. Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the watch, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the green side. Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Like this: 9…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- Attractive, colourful 33mm diameter children’s time teacher watch, designed to help your child learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow Past & To Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.
Weight 0.020 kg Dimensions 33 x 33 x 10 cm Strap Colour
Grey, Navy Blue, Purple